APS: Monday, 10 August 2020
ALGIERS-Minister of Interior, Local Authorities and National Planning Kamal Beldjoud and his Spanish counterpart Fernando Grande-Marlaska Gomez stressed the “need” to pool efforts between Algeria and Spain with a view to developing bilateral ties and cooperation in the fight against organized crime.
- Algeria-China: Timetable for implementation of bilateral priority agreements
- Algeria-China: Convergence of views on many international issues
- President Tebboune receives Chinese Foreign Minister
- Lamamra calls for strengthening Algeria’s role to achieve peace
- Lamamra, Jordanian counterpart hold phone conversation on situation in Arab region