APS : Saturday, 21 November 2015
ALGIERS- President of the Republic Abdelaziz Bouteflika has expressed, in a message to his Malian counterpart Ibrahim Boubacar Keita, Algeria’s unfailing solidarity and support to the people and the government of Mali, following the terrorist attack that targeted a hotel in Bamako on Friday.
“It is with great indignation that we learned about the terrorist attack on a hotel in Bamako targeting innocent human lives,” said the Head of State in his message.
“In these painful circumstances, we pay tribute to the memory of the victims and we offer our deepest sympathy and support to their families,” added the President of the Republic.
“Algeria condemns in the strongest terms this despicable act and expresses its unfailing solidarity and support to the people and government of Mali in this painful ordeal, from which they will emerge, I am convinced, stronger and more united against the barbarity and division,” said President Bouteflika.
“Algeria, which will still provide full support to the brotherly Mali in its quest for peace and stability, expressed its commitment to achieving lasting and inclusive peace,” he stressed.
- Celebration of National Remembrance Day – May 08, 1945
- (Français) اعلان هـــام للصحفيين البلغار
- (Français) Journée mondiale du travail: Message du président de la République aux travailleurs algériens
- Blinken commends Algeria’s role in promoting stability in Sahel, Libya
- Boukadoum holds phone talks with American counterpart