APS : Sunday, 14 March 2021
ALGIERS-Mali’s Head of State Bah N’Daw on Sunday thanked the President of the Republic Abdelmadjid Tebboune for his “support” and his “dedication” to help Mali steer out from the crisis.
In a statement after his meeting with President Tebboune, President N’Daw hailed the “dedication” and “commitment” of President Tebboune to help Mali in its efforts to resolve the crisis shaking his country.
“We have just overcome a difficult and complex crisis and we could not have done so with the support of our Algerian friends,” he said.
- UNGA: Process of building new Algeria continues resolutely under leadership of President Tebboune
- (Français) Les efforts de l’Algérie pour régler les crises internationales salués
- Lamamra holds talks with Chinese counterpart
- Lamamra received, in New York, by East Timor’s President
- Algerian diplomacy regains position, says President Tebboune