APS : Sunday, 14 March 2021
ALGIERS-Mali’s Head of State Bah N’Daw on Sunday thanked the President of the Republic Abdelmadjid Tebboune for his “support” and his “dedication” to help Mali steer out from the crisis.
In a statement after his meeting with President Tebboune, President N’Daw hailed the “dedication” and “commitment” of President Tebboune to help Mali in its efforts to resolve the crisis shaking his country.
“We have just overcome a difficult and complex crisis and we could not have done so with the support of our Algerian friends,” he said.
- (Français) Décès de Abdallah Lahbib Bilal: Tebboune présente ses condoléances à son homologue sahraoui
- President Tebboune, Kais Saied hold phone talks
- Ramatane Lamamra received by Egypt’s President Abdel Fattah El-Sisi
- (Français) Les perspectives de renforcer les relations algéro-égyptiennes évoquées
- Lamamra arrives in Cairo as special envoy of President Tebboune