APS : Monday, 26 February 2018
ALGIERS- The Secretary General of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs Noureddine Ayadi will lead the Algerian delegation to the 37th session of United Nations Human Rights Council,
which will open Monday in Geneva, said the Ministry in a communiqué.
Ayadi will participate in the high-level segment from 26 to 28 February, and will hold discussions, on the sidelines of this session, with the heads of delegation as well as with chiefs of UN agencies based in Geneva, added the Ministry’s communiqué.
- (Français) Poste et Télécommunications : une application mobile sur la bataille d’Alger
- (Français) Révision Annuelle de la Liste Electorale
- Lamamra received by Tunisian President, as President Tebboune’s special envoy
- AU Extraordinary Summit: Algeria affirms its support for industrialization in Africa
- Benabderrahmane represents President Tebboune in 17th AU Extraordinary Summit on Industrialization