APS : Monday, 26 February 2018
ALGIERS- The Secretary General of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs Noureddine Ayadi will lead the Algerian delegation to the 37th session of United Nations Human Rights Council,
which will open Monday in Geneva, said the Ministry in a communiqué.
Ayadi will participate in the high-level segment from 26 to 28 February, and will hold discussions, on the sidelines of this session, with the heads of delegation as well as with chiefs of UN agencies based in Geneva, added the Ministry’s communiqué.
- (Français) Forum sur la contribution de la Femme Algérienne dans le développement de l’économie
- Commemorating National Migration Day
- Benabderrahmane receives Saudi Foreign Minister in Belgrade
- Algeria’s tree in Belgrade: Tribute to Algiers’ role in supporting NAM
- Serbian president highlights Algeria’s historical role in NAM’s creation