APS : Wednesday, 24 February 2016
ALGIERS- The secretary-general of Austria’s federal ministry of Foreign Affairs, Michael Linhart, will pay a working visit to Algeria on Thursday,
the ministry of Foreign Affairs said Wednesday in a statement. Austrian senior official’s visit will be “an opportunity to further boost the political dialogue between Algeria and Austria,” the statement underlined.
It will allow the two countries to examine bilateral cooperation and consider ways and methods to promote it, according to the statement.
The visit will also be an opportunity for the two parties “to exchange views on regional and international topical issues of common interest, especially migration.”
During the visit, Linhart will hold discussions with the secretary general of the ministry of Foreign Affairs and that of the ministry of Interior and Local Authorities, the statement added.
- Boukadoum reaffirms Algeria’s unconditional support to Palestinian people
- President Tebboune congratulates Guterres for his re-election as UN Secretary General
- Antalya Diplomacy Forum: Boukadoum takes part in two debates
- (Français) Forum économique algéro-libyen et Foire des produits algériens destinés au marché libyen: Cérémonie en l’honneur des organisateurs
- Belhimer: Algeria attaches particular importance to media role in defense of Arab questions