APS : Sunday, 09 February 2020
ADDIS ABABA- President of the Republic Abdelmadjid Tebboune held Sunday, in Addis Ababa, discussions with his South African counterpart Cyril Ramaphosa, on the sidelines of the 33rd ordinary session of the Assembly
of the African Union (AU) Heads of State and Government.
During this 33rd session, South African President Cyril Ramaphosa will take over from Egyptian President Abdel Fattah al Sissi for the chairmanship of the African Union.
The talks between the two presidents focused on regional and international issues of common interest.
President Tebboune arrived Saturday evening in the Ethiopian capital to take part in the 33rd ordinary session of the Assembly of AU Heads of State and Government, scheduled for Sunday and Monday.
- Celebration of National Remembrance Day – May 08, 1945
- (Français) اعلان هـــام للصحفيين البلغار
- (Français) Journée mondiale du travail: Message du président de la République aux travailleurs algériens
- Blinken commends Algeria’s role in promoting stability in Sahel, Libya
- Boukadoum holds phone talks with American counterpart