APS : TUESDAY 23 JUNE 2020
ALGIERS- Algeria expressed strong indignation following the attack which targeted the capital of the brotherly kingdom of Saudi Arabia Riyadh, calling for restraint and dialogue to overcome all conflicts, whatever their nature,
said on Tuesday a press release from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
“Algeria expresses its strong indignation following the attack which targeted the capital of the brotherly kingdom of Saudi Arabia Riyadh, reiterating its total rejection
of any aggression against any Arab country,” said the press release.
“Algeria renews its full solidarity with the brotherly kingdom of Saudi Arabia, calling for restraint and wisdom and to make prevail dialogue as the only way to overcome conflicts, whatever their nature, “concluded the press release.
- President Tebboune awards Medal of National Merit to Italian counterpart
- Algeria-Italy: Convergence of views on all issues of common interest
- Algerian-Italian relations “strong,” “strategic”
- Algeria, Italy sign three agreements in various fields
- Algeria-Italy: Tebboune-Mattarella discussions, extended to delegations of both countries