APS : TUESDAY 23 JUNE 2020
ALGIERS- Algeria expressed strong indignation following the attack which targeted the capital of the brotherly kingdom of Saudi Arabia Riyadh, calling for restraint and dialogue to overcome all conflicts, whatever their nature,
said on Tuesday a press release from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
“Algeria expresses its strong indignation following the attack which targeted the capital of the brotherly kingdom of Saudi Arabia Riyadh, reiterating its total rejection
of any aggression against any Arab country,” said the press release.
“Algeria renews its full solidarity with the brotherly kingdom of Saudi Arabia, calling for restraint and wisdom and to make prevail dialogue as the only way to overcome conflicts, whatever their nature, “concluded the press release.
- Celebration of National Remembrance Day – May 08, 1945
- (Français) اعلان هـــام للصحفيين البلغار
- (Français) Journée mondiale du travail: Message du président de la République aux travailleurs algériens
- Blinken commends Algeria’s role in promoting stability in Sahel, Libya
- Boukadoum holds phone talks with American counterpart