APS : Sunday, 15 May 2022
ALGIERS- Prime Minister Aïmene Benabderrahmane, assigned by President of the Republic Abdelmadjid Tebboune, offered condolences on Saturday, in Abu Dhabi, UAE, to the family of the late Sheikh Khalifa bin Zayed,
who passed away on Friday.
“The Prime Minister took part in the condolence ceremony along with his Highness Sheikh Mohammed bin Zayed Al Nahyane, the new president of the United Arab Emirates and the members of the ruling family,” the Prime Minister’s office said in a statement.
During the ceremony, Aïmene Benabderrahmane extended condolences following the death of the former president Sheikh Khalifa bin Zayed Al Nahyane, may Allah grant him His mercy.”
“His highness Sheikh Mohammed bin Zayed Al Nahyane, the head of State elected by the members of the Federal Supreme Council of the United Arab Emirates expressed his heartfelt thanks and his esteem to the president of the Republic and the Algerian people for the sincere condolences offered in this painful ordeal,” the statement said.
Benabderrahmane was leading an official delegation composed of the secretary general of the ministry of National Defence, Major General Mohamed Salah Benbicha, and the head of the Department of Military Manufacturing at the ministry of National Defence, Major General Salim Grid, according to the statement.
- (Français) Poste et Télécommunications : une application mobile sur la bataille d’Alger
- (Français) Révision Annuelle de la Liste Electorale
- Lamamra received by Tunisian President, as President Tebboune’s special envoy
- AU Extraordinary Summit: Algeria affirms its support for industrialization in Africa
- Benabderrahmane represents President Tebboune in 17th AU Extraordinary Summit on Industrialization