APS : Thursday, 23 February 2017
ALGIERS- Minister of Foreign Affairs and Worship of Argentina Susana Malcorra, accompanied by a large delegation, will pay a two-day working visit to Algeria as from Saturday, said Thursday the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in a statement.
The visit of the Argentinian minister, at the invitation of Minister of State, Minister of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation Ramtane Lamamra, aims at strengthening the longstanding relations of friendship, solidarity and cooperation between the two countries, and shows their willingness to give new impetus to their relations.,” said the statement.
It will be an opportunity for the two ministers to assess bilateral relations and examine ways and means to broaden Algerian-Argentinian cooperation to various areas, added the Ministry’s statement.
The two sides will also exchange their views and analyzes on regional and international issues of common interest, said the statement.
During the visit, Malcorra will hold discussions with several top officials.
- Algeria-China: Timetable for implementation of bilateral priority agreements
- Algeria-China: Convergence of views on many international issues
- President Tebboune receives Chinese Foreign Minister
- Lamamra calls for strengthening Algeria’s role to achieve peace
- Lamamra, Jordanian counterpart hold phone conversation on situation in Arab region