APS : Thursday, 23 February 2017
ALGIERS- Minister of Foreign Affairs and Worship of Argentina Susana Malcorra, accompanied by a large delegation, will pay a two-day working visit to Algeria as from Saturday, said Thursday the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in a statement.
The visit of the Argentinian minister, at the invitation of Minister of State, Minister of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation Ramtane Lamamra, aims at strengthening the longstanding relations of friendship, solidarity and cooperation between the two countries, and shows their willingness to give new impetus to their relations.,” said the statement.
It will be an opportunity for the two ministers to assess bilateral relations and examine ways and means to broaden Algerian-Argentinian cooperation to various areas, added the Ministry’s statement.
The two sides will also exchange their views and analyzes on regional and international issues of common interest, said the statement.
During the visit, Malcorra will hold discussions with several top officials.
- (Français) اعلان هـــام للصحفيين البلغار
- (Français) Journée mondiale du travail: Message du président de la République aux travailleurs algériens
- Blinken commends Algeria’s role in promoting stability in Sahel, Libya
- Boukadoum holds phone talks with American counterpart
- (العربية) اعلان هـــام للصحفيين البلغار