APS : Thursday, 23 February 2017
ALGIERS- Minister of Foreign Affairs and Worship of Argentina Susana Malcorra, accompanied by a large delegation, will pay a two-day working visit to Algeria as from Saturday, said Thursday the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in a statement.
The visit of the Argentinian minister, at the invitation of Minister of State, Minister of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation Ramtane Lamamra, aims at strengthening the longstanding relations of friendship, solidarity and cooperation between the two countries, and shows their willingness to give new impetus to their relations.,” said the statement.
It will be an opportunity for the two ministers to assess bilateral relations and examine ways and means to broaden Algerian-Argentinian cooperation to various areas, added the Ministry’s statement.
The two sides will also exchange their views and analyzes on regional and international issues of common interest, said the statement.
During the visit, Malcorra will hold discussions with several top officials.
- (Français) RAMADAN MUBAREK
- (Français) Le ministre de l’Intérieur Ivan Demerdjiev a tenu une réunion de travail avec S.E. Mme Baya Bensmail, Ambassadeure d’Algérie en Bulgarie
- (العربية) الذكرى ال 61 ليوم النصر
- (Français) Les échanges commerciaux entre la Bulgarie et l’Algérie ont augmenté
- (Français) Le Conseil de la nation prend part au Portugal à l’Assemblée parlementaire de l’Union pour la Méditerranée