APS : Sunday, 15 April 2018
DHAHRAN (Saudi Arabia) – Foreign Minister Abdelkader Messahel welcomed the “privileged” relation between Algeria and Saudi Arabia, which will be heightened to “higher level.”
The Algerian-Saudi Joint Committee is to take place next Tuesday in Riyadh.
The minister called on the Arab League member states to combine their efforts, and overcome their differences to place the Arab interests above all other considerations.
In an interview to Saudi newspaper “Al-Riyadh”, before the 29th Arab Summit in Dhahran and the works of the Algerian-Saudi Joint Committee, Messahel welcomed the “privileged” relation between Algeria and Saudi Arabia, notably between President Abdelaziz Bouteflika and Custodian of Holy Places King Salman bin Abdulaziz al-Saud.
There is high level consultation and cooperation between Algiers and Riyadh on various issues
- Algeria willing to support Libya in resolving some issues, says President Tebboune
- Lamamra starts working visit to Ethiopia
- President Tebboune grants audience to President of Libya’s Presidential Council
- Lamamra received by President Sahle-Work Zewde of Ethiopia
- Lamamra received by Tunisian President, Kais Saied