APS : Sunday, 15 April 2018
DHAHRAN (Saudi Arabia) – Foreign Minister Abdelkader Messahel welcomed the “privileged” relation between Algeria and Saudi Arabia, which will be heightened to “higher level.”
The Algerian-Saudi Joint Committee is to take place next Tuesday in Riyadh.
The minister called on the Arab League member states to combine their efforts, and overcome their differences to place the Arab interests above all other considerations.
In an interview to Saudi newspaper “Al-Riyadh”, before the 29th Arab Summit in Dhahran and the works of the Algerian-Saudi Joint Committee, Messahel welcomed the “privileged” relation between Algeria and Saudi Arabia, notably between President Abdelaziz Bouteflika and Custodian of Holy Places King Salman bin Abdulaziz al-Saud.
There is high level consultation and cooperation between Algiers and Riyadh on various issues
- (Français) Forum sur la contribution de la Femme Algérienne dans le développement de l’économie
- Commemorating National Migration Day
- Benabderrahmane receives Saudi Foreign Minister in Belgrade
- Algeria’s tree in Belgrade: Tribute to Algiers’ role in supporting NAM
- Serbian president highlights Algeria’s historical role in NAM’s creation