Arab Summit in Algiers: Chairman of NAM among guests of honour of President Tebboune
APS : Friday, 23 September 2022
NEW YORK- The minister of Foreign Affairs and National Community Abroad, Ramtane Lamamra, met Thursday, on the sidelines of the 77th session of the UN general Assembly, his Azerbaijani counterpart,
Jeyhun Aziz Oglu Bayramov, to whom he handed over a letter of invitation from President of the Republic Abdelmadjid Tebboune, sent to President Ilham Aliyev of Azerbaijan, who is the acting chairman of the Non-Aligned Movement (NAM), to take part, as a guest of honour, in the 31st Arab Summit on November 1-2 in Algiers.
The meeting between the two Foreign ministers was an opportunity to establish consultation and coordination between the two countries on the prospects of the implementation of President Abdelmadjid Tebboune’s initiative, aimed at giving a fresh impetus to the role of the Non-Aligned Movement against the backdrop of current tensions in the international arena.
- (Français) RAMADAN MUBAREK
- (العربية) الذكرى ال 61 ليوم النصر
- (Français) Les échanges commerciaux entre la Bulgarie et l’Algérie ont augmenté
- (Français) Le Conseil de la nation prend part au Portugal à l’Assemblée parlementaire de l’Union pour la Méditerranée
- Fire at fuel depot in Jakarta: Algeria offers condolences to Republic of Indonesia