Arab League: Messahel highlights Algeria's efforts during its presidency of Ministers Council
APS : Tuesday, 12 September 2017
CAIRO (Egypt)- Foreign Minister Abdelkader Messahel stressed Tuesday, in Cairo, Algeria’s efforts during its presidency of the 147th session of the Arab League Council of Ministers,
stressing that it focused on giving a fresh impetus to joint Arab action in all fields and responding swiftly, when necessary, to the developments in the region.
Messahel, in an address at the 148th session of the Arab League Council of Ministers, during which he handed over the (rotating) Presidency to his counterpart Mahamoud Ali Yusuf of Djibouti, said, in his capacity as outgoing chairman of the Arab League Council of Ministers, that the session provides a new opportunity to Arab States to “embark on consultations and examine the latest developments in the region.”
During it presidency of the 147th session of the Arab League Council of Ministers, Algeria made efforts to “revive joint Arab action in all areas and respond swiftly, whenever necessary, to face the developments in the Arab region,” the Algerian official said.
It also worked, he added, for “strengthening Arab ranks and promoting Arab solution to the region’s problems, mainly in Libya, Syria and Yemen.”
- (Français) RAMADAN MUBAREK
- (Français) Le ministre de l’Intérieur Ivan Demerdjiev a tenu une réunion de travail avec S.E. Mme Baya Bensmail, Ambassadeure d’Algérie en Bulgarie
- (العربية) الذكرى ال 61 ليوم النصر
- (Français) Les échanges commerciaux entre la Bulgarie et l’Algérie ont augmenté
- (Français) Le Conseil de la nation prend part au Portugal à l’Assemblée parlementaire de l’Union pour la Méditerranée