APS : Wednesday, 31 January 2018
ALGIERS- The National news agency Algerie Presse Service (APS) and its Palestinian counterpart WAFA signed, Wednesday in Algiers, a memorandum of cooperation (MoC) for the exchange of news and photos.
The agreement, which aims at strengthening cooperation between the two news agencies, was inked by APS News Director Beldi Fakhereddine and the General Manager of Palestine Mubashir TV Channel, Mohamed al-Barghouthi, in presence of Palestinian Minister of Information Mohamed Assaf, currently on a visit to Algeria, and Palestinian Ambassador to Algeria Louai Aissa, as well as the delegation accompanying the minister.
The Palestinian minister, who visited different departments of APS, underlined the importance of cooperation between the two agencies, in line with the shared willingness to contribute to strengthening ties of friendship and fraternity between the two countries.
For his part, Assaf hailed the achievements made by APS in the digital and multimedia field.
- (العربية) الذكرى ال 61 ليوم النصر
- (Français) Les échanges commerciaux entre la Bulgarie et l’Algérie ont augmenté
- (Français) Le Conseil de la nation prend part au Portugal à l’Assemblée parlementaire de l’Union pour la Méditerranée
- Fire at fuel depot in Jakarta: Algeria offers condolences to Republic of Indonesia
- Algeria calls on NAM states to step up efforts to enshrine its founding principles