Anniversary of AMU: President Bouteflika sends messages of congratulation to Union countries leaders
APS : Friday, 17 February 2017
ALGIERS- President of the Republic Abdelaziz Bouteflika sent messages of congratulations to the Arab Maghreb Union (AMU) member countries leaders on the occasion of the 28th anniversary of its creation.
President Bouteflika sent messages of congratulations to King of Morocco Mohammed VI, Tunisian president Beji Caid Essebsi, to Mauritanian president Mohamed Ould Abdelaziz, and Chief of Libyan National Accord Government, Fayez al-Siraj.
In those messages, President Bouteflika extended to the Maghreb leaders his warm congratulations and wishes of good health and for the region’s countries, wishes of “more progress and prosperity.”
The celebration of this anniversary is “an opportunity to recall the hope of our Maghreb peoples for a joint space which is likely to meet their aspirations towards development and progress, and make the voice of our United Maghreb heard in the different regional and continental blocks,” added President of the Republic.
“Truly, AMU is today urged to make more efforts With a view to achieving the objectives of Marrakech Treaty, the founding treaty of the Union,” added the Head of the State.
President Bouteflika also reaffirmed “Algeria’s determination to work together with all the Maghreb peoples and leaders, to reinforce AMU place and for the unity of the Arab Nation and the African Union, and for the peace and stability in the Mediterranean region as well.”
- (Français) RAMADAN MUBAREK
- (Français) Le ministre de l’Intérieur Ivan Demerdjiev a tenu une réunion de travail avec S.E. Mme Baya Bensmail, Ambassadeure d’Algérie en Bulgarie
- (العربية) الذكرى ال 61 ليوم النصر
- (Français) Les échanges commerciaux entre la Bulgarie et l’Algérie ont augmenté
- (Français) Le Conseil de la nation prend part au Portugal à l’Assemblée parlementaire de l’Union pour la Méditerranée