APS : Monday, 17 July 2017
ALGIERS- The minister of Culture of Angola Carolina Cerqueira started Monday, a four-day working visit to Algeria, in which she will meet with State officials and will visit sites relating to the sector of culture
in various provinces, said the ministry of Communication in a communiqué.
Minister of Culture Azzedine Mihoubi received Cerqueira, with whom he held discussions on “the ways to promote cultural cooperation” between the two countries, particularly in the sectors of cinema, literature, music, theatre and heritage, said the source.
The Angolan minister hailed the “longstanding friendly relations” between her country and Algeria, recalling Algeria’s “important support” to the Angolan Liberation movement against the Portuguese colonizer (1961-1975).
- (Français) اعلان هـــام للصحفيين البلغار
- (Français) Journée mondiale du travail: Message du président de la République aux travailleurs algériens
- Blinken commends Algeria’s role in promoting stability in Sahel, Libya
- Boukadoum holds phone talks with American counterpart
- (العربية) اعلان هـــام للصحفيين البلغار