APS : Tuesday, 31 January 2017
ADDIS ABABA- The Guinean president and incumbent chairman of the African Union, Alpha Conde paid glowing tribute, Tuesday in Addis Ababa, to President of the Republic Abdelaziz Bouteflika and his unfailing commitment in favour of African causes.
In his closing address of the 28th AU Summit, the Guinean president underlined that Abdelaziz Bouteflika (Algeria’s Foreign minister at that time) was the youngest president of the United Nations General Assembly and had greatly contributed, in his position, to the liberation of the African continent and the defence of its just causes.
In this regard, he recalled Abdelaziz Bouteflika’s strong support to South Africans under the aegis of the African National Congress, in their struggle against the Apartheid regime.
- (Français) Communiqué du Conseil des ministres
- Algeria-Saudi Arabia parliamentary friendship and fraternity group set up
- Algeria offers condolences on deadly stampede at Indonesian stadium
- Burkina Faso: Foreign ministry closely monitors situation of national community
- MOU on political consultations between Algeria, Thailand