APS : Friday, 01 April 2016
ALGIERS- Algeria hailed, Friday, the arrival in Tripoli of the Presidential Council of the Libyan Government of National Accord,
saying that this outcome “paves the way for national reconciliation” in Libya.
“Algeria hails the arrival in Tripoli of the Presidential Council of the Libyan Government of National Accord and considers its installation in the Libyan capital a decisive and determining step in the process of building institutions provided for by the 17 December 2015 Agreement and the definitive return of peace and stability in this neighbouring country,” said the spokesman of the ministry of Foreign Affairs in a statement to APS.
“This outcome will pave the way to national reconciliation, the foundation of unity and the preservation of territorial integrity in this brotherly country,” he underlined.
- Algeria willing to support Libya in resolving some issues, says President Tebboune
- Lamamra starts working visit to Ethiopia
- President Tebboune grants audience to President of Libya’s Presidential Council
- Lamamra received by President Sahle-Work Zewde of Ethiopia
- Lamamra received by Tunisian President, Kais Saied