APS : Friday, 01 April 2016
ALGIERS- Algeria hailed, Friday, the arrival in Tripoli of the Presidential Council of the Libyan Government of National Accord,
saying that this outcome “paves the way for national reconciliation” in Libya.
“Algeria hails the arrival in Tripoli of the Presidential Council of the Libyan Government of National Accord and considers its installation in the Libyan capital a decisive and determining step in the process of building institutions provided for by the 17 December 2015 Agreement and the definitive return of peace and stability in this neighbouring country,” said the spokesman of the ministry of Foreign Affairs in a statement to APS.
“This outcome will pave the way to national reconciliation, the foundation of unity and the preservation of territorial integrity in this brotherly country,” he underlined.
- (Français) Révision Annuelle de la Liste Electorale
- Lamamra received by Tunisian President, as President Tebboune’s special envoy
- AU Extraordinary Summit: Algeria affirms its support for industrialization in Africa
- Benabderrahmane represents President Tebboune in 17th AU Extraordinary Summit on Industrialization
- Algeria vigorously condemns terrorist attack on Chad security forces