Algiers Arab Summit: President Tebboune extends invitation to AU Chairman
APS : Friday, 23 September 2022
NEW YORK-The Minister of Foreign Affairs and National Community Abroad, Ramtane Lamamra was received Friday in New York by the President of the Republic of Senegal, Macky Sall, to whom he handed over the letter of invitation
sent to him by his brother, the President of the Republic, Abdelmadjid Tebboune, to participate in the works of the Algiers Arab Summit in Algiers, as the guest of honor in his capacity as current Chairman of the African Union (AU).
The meeting took place under the participation of Lamamra in the works of the 77th session of the General Assembly of the United Nations (UN) in New York. On this occasion, Macky Sall expressed his gratitude and consideration to his brother President Abdelmadjid Tebboune for his invitation which reflects Algeria’s commitment to its strategic African membership and its unwavering commitment to strengthening the Arab-African partnership.
“I proudly accept President Tebboune’s invitation and I pledge to attend the summit and support Algeria’s efforts to boost cooperation and solidarity between the Arab and African spaces,” said Senegal’s president.
The meeting was an opportunity to discuss the upcoming Arab events under the joint African action, in addition to the prospects for their enhancement at the continental and international levels.
- (Français) RAMADAN MUBAREK
- (Français) Le ministre de l’Intérieur Ivan Demerdjiev a tenu une réunion de travail avec S.E. Mme Baya Bensmail, Ambassadeure d’Algérie en Bulgarie
- (العربية) الذكرى ال 61 ليوم النصر
- (Français) Les échanges commerciaux entre la Bulgarie et l’Algérie ont augmenté
- (Français) Le Conseil de la nation prend part au Portugal à l’Assemblée parlementaire de l’Union pour la Méditerranée