APS : Monday, 19 September 2016
PARIS- The Speaker of the Council of the Nation Abdelkader Bensalah affirmed Monday, in Paris, that Algiers’ Agreement for Peace and Reconciliation in Mali is the result of a “successful” coordination of the Algerian and French efforts.
“The Agreement for peace and reconciliation in Mali, stemmed from Algiers process, is the illustration and result of a successful coordination of the efforts of our two governments and all the international community,” he said in a an opening speech at the 1st Algerian-French High-Level Forum between the Council of the Nation and the French Senate.
He underlined that this agreement “is part of a perspective of national reconciliation, respect of territorial integrity, national unity and republican and secular form of Mali, and also meeting the legitimate claims of the populations of the North.”
He underlined that Algeria and France work “closely” for the “peaceful” resolution of the conflicts in the Sahel and elsewhere by promoting political solutions “through notably the inclusive dialogue and involving the international community.”
- (العربية) 5 جويلية الذكرى الستون لعيد الإستقلال تاريخ مجيد و عهد جديد
- President Tebboune kicks off Mediterranean Games 2022 in Oran
- Lamamra receives UNWTO Secretary General
- President Tebboune holds one-on-one meeting with Emir of the State of Qatar
- MG Oran 2022: Turkish Vice-President Fuat Oktay in Oran to attend opening ceremony