APS : Saturday, 01 July 2017
ADDIS ABABA (Ethiopia)- Algeria’s experience in the fight against terrorism and investment in youth will be presented at the 29th Summit of Heads of State and Government of the African Union (AU)
scheduled for 3 and 4 July.
Abdelkader Messahel, minister of Foreign Affairs told the press, on the sidelines of the 31st session of the African Union Executive Council that Prime Minister Abdelmadjid Tebboune, who will represent the president of the Republic Abdelaziz Bouteflika at the 29th African Union Summit, will present the Algerian experience in terms of investment in youth.
He recalled that Algeria dedicated a big chapter to its youth in the last revision of the Constitution, particularly concerning employment and education, and the efficient involvement of this group of the population in the political field and the economic development of the country.
Concerning the issue of peace and security in Africa, the chief of Algerian diplomacy said that an Algerian memorandum regarding the fight against terrorist and violent extremism will be presented in this Summit.
- Benabderrahmane represents President Tebboune in 17th AU Extraordinary Summit on Industrialization
- Algeria vigorously condemns terrorist attack on Chad security forces
- Algeria partakes in 28th International Travel Show in Poland
- (Français) Réunion préparatoire du Sommet extraordinaire de l’UA sur l’industrialisation : Lamamra met en avant l’expérience de l’Algérie
- Holding of 7th session of political consultations between Algeria, Argentina