APS : Monday, 19 December 2016
ORAN- Algeria’s contribution to peace and security as well to liberation causes in the African continent is “historic” and worthy of the international recognition, affirmed the Director of the United Nations Institute for Training and Research (UNITAR) Evariste Karambizi.
“Algeria’s contribution to the achievement of peace and security as well as to the liberation causes is historic and known to everyone, before and after the liberation movement in the continent,” said the director of UNITAR, also known as UN Peacekeeping Training Programme.
“We can only recognize the role of Algeria in the strengthening of peace and security in the continent,” insisted Karambizi who welcomed the efforts of Algeria, represented by its government, notably the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation, in the institution of this seminar which aims at coordinating efforts to promote peace and security in Africa.
Evariste Karambizi takes part in Oran’s Seminar on Peace and Security in Africa as a representative of UNITAR.
- Lamamra, Jerandi discuss epidemiological situation in phone conversation
- Lamamra-Di Maio phone talks on key partnership-related events
- Algeria-China: Timetable for implementation of bilateral priority agreements
- Algeria-China: Convergence of views on many international issues
- President Tebboune receives Chinese Foreign Minister