APS : Wednesday, 31 March 2021
ALGIERS- Algeria and Uzbekistan agreed Wednesday, in the 2nd session of the political consultations, on a certain number of actions to implement jointly to strengthen the bilateral relations,
the Ministry of Foreign Affairs said in a communiqué.
The video conference meeting, co-chaired by the Secretary General of Foreign Affairs Ministry Chakib Rachid Kaid and Uzbek Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs Furkat Akhmedovich Sidikov, “is part of the regular political consultations between the two countries, in accordance with “the Protocol on the cooperation and consultations between the Algerian and Uzbek Ministries of Foreign Affairs,” signed in Tashkent on 20 October 2016,” said the source.
“Friendship relations marked by mutual respect, solidarity and cooperation at a time when the two countries are preparing to celebrate, next year, the 30th anniversary of the establishment of their diplomatic relations,” said the source.
Kaid and Sidikov agreed on a certain number of actions to implement jointly to strengthen the bilateral relations, at the political level and in terms of the economic cooperation and commercial and technical exchanges, in accordance with the political willingness expressed in this regard by the two countries’ highest authorities.
They decided to intensify negotiations to enrich the bilateral legal framework in order to cover all the sectors of cooperation and partnership.
The two sides had fruitful exchanges on several regional and international political issues of common interest.
- (Français) Poste et Télécommunications : une application mobile sur la bataille d’Alger
- (Français) Révision Annuelle de la Liste Electorale
- Lamamra received by Tunisian President, as President Tebboune’s special envoy
- AU Extraordinary Summit: Algeria affirms its support for industrialization in Africa
- Benabderrahmane represents President Tebboune in 17th AU Extraordinary Summit on Industrialization