APS : Wednesday, 07 October 2015
TUNIS (Tunisia)- The works of the 18th session of the Algerian-Tunisian monitoring committee opened Tuesday in Tunis, ahead of the meeting of the high joint bilateral committee on cooperation, scheduled for October 25- 26 in Algiers.
The monitoring committee meetings, to run until October 8, will discuss draft agreements and blueprints in various sectors.
A closing meeting will be held Thursday under the chairmanship of Minister of Maghreb Affairs, African Union and Arab League Abdelkader Messahel and Tunisia’s Secretary of State for Arab and African Affairs Touhami Labidi.
The Algerian delegation is made up of representatives of the ministries of Foreign Affairs, the Interior and Local Authorities, Finance, National Planning, Tourism, Higher Education and Scientific Research as well as the general manager of the Customs.
- Croatia’s FM hails Algeria’s peacemaking efforts in region
- President Tebboune receives Croatian Foreign Minister
- Croatian FM dubs Algeria as key partner, commends its role in region’s stability
- Benabderrahmane received by Tunisian president
- President Tebboune receives president of State of Palestine