APS : Tuesday, 17 May 2016
ALGIERS- Serbian President Tomislav Nikolic has expressed, Tuesday in Algiers, the willingness of his country to “improve and strengthen” the ties of friendship and cooperation with Algeria.
“The 50 years of relations between Algeria and Serbia will be further improved and strengthened,” President Nikolic told the press at the end of his discussions with President of the Republic Abdelaziz Bouteflika.
The Serbian president said that he discussed with President Bouteflika economic cooperation as well as means and ways to enhance it up to the level of the “long-standing relations” between the two countries.
“There are many partnership opportunities in various areas, and we will insist that our respective governments would achieve this cooperation the soonest possible,” said the Serbian president.
Nikolic also expressed his country’s gratitude to Algeria for its “respect for the principles of international law,” adding that the two countries “will continue to support each other in international fora.”
- (Français) RAMADAN MUBAREK
- (Français) Le ministre de l’Intérieur Ivan Demerdjiev a tenu une réunion de travail avec S.E. Mme Baya Bensmail, Ambassadeure d’Algérie en Bulgarie
- (العربية) الذكرى ال 61 ليوم النصر
- (Français) Les échanges commerciaux entre la Bulgarie et l’Algérie ont augmenté
- (Français) Le Conseil de la nation prend part au Portugal à l’Assemblée parlementaire de l’Union pour la Méditerranée