APS : Wednesday, 09 November 2016
ALGIERS- A superintendent from the General Directory of National Police has been elected at the International Criminal Police Organization (ICPO or INTERPOL) as expert in computer data processing.
The election took place at the 85th INTERPOL General Assembly, being held in Bali, Indonesia.
- Algeria, Mauritania reaffirm determination to strengthen bilateral cooperation
- UN: Algeria calls for promotion of peace, stability worldwide
- Lamamra received by Mauritanian President
- Lamamra received by Niger’s Prime Minister Mahamadou Ouhoumoudou in Niamey
- Lamamra received in Niamey by President Mohamed Bazoum