APS : Wednesday, 09 November 2016
ALGIERS- A superintendent from the General Directory of National Police has been elected at the International Criminal Police Organization (ICPO or INTERPOL) as expert in computer data processing.
The election took place at the 85th INTERPOL General Assembly, being held in Bali, Indonesia.
- Celebration of National Remembrance Day – May 08, 1945
- (Français) اعلان هـــام للصحفيين البلغار
- (Français) Journée mondiale du travail: Message du président de la République aux travailleurs algériens
- Blinken commends Algeria’s role in promoting stability in Sahel, Libya
- Boukadoum holds phone talks with American counterpart