APS : Wednesday, 14 February 2018
ALGIERS- A delegation of the two chambers of parliament will partake in the works of the 12th session of the Parliamentary Assembly of the Mediterranean (PAM) taking place on 15 and 16 February in Bucharest
(Romania) said Wednesday, the Council of the Nation (Upper House of Parliament) in a statement.
The participants in this meeting will examine several draft decisions and recommendations of the of the PAM committees “on counterterrorism in the Mediterranean, political and security developments in the Middle East and North Africa, and the facilitation of trade and support for investment,” added the source.
The Algerian parliamentary delegation is made up of Mohamed Zakaria, the president of the committee for Health, Social Affairs, Employment and National Solidarity at the Council of the Nation, senator Mohamed Lazaar and two members of the People’s National Assembly (Lower House of Parliament) Abdelmadjid Dennouni and Ammar Moussi.
- (Français) Poste et Télécommunications : une application mobile sur la bataille d’Alger
- (Français) Révision Annuelle de la Liste Electorale
- Lamamra received by Tunisian President, as President Tebboune’s special envoy
- AU Extraordinary Summit: Algeria affirms its support for industrialization in Africa
- Benabderrahmane represents President Tebboune in 17th AU Extraordinary Summit on Industrialization