APS : Tuesday, 19 April 2016
ALGIERS- An Algerian parliamentary delegation will take part in the joint seminar of Rose-Roth and the Mediterranean and Middle East Special Group of the North Atlantic Treaty Organization (NATO)
Parliamentary Assembly scheduled in Rabat (Morocco) from 21 to 22 April, said the Council of the Nation (Upper House) Tuesday in a communiqué.
The delegation led by the Deputy Speaker of the Council of the Nation, Djamel Ould Abbes, is made up of the parliamentary inspector of the Council of the Nation, Reda Oussahla and a deputy of the People’s National Assembly (Lower House) Miloud Ferdi, added the statement.
According to the same source, several issues are on the meeting’s agenda, particularly the following themes: “Unified International Strategy to face the Security Challenges in the Middle East,” “Reform of the Security and Governance Sector,” and “Libyan Crisis and Security in the Sahel,” as well as others relating to corruption, migration flow and cooperation between the two shores of the Mediterranean.
The Algerian parliament regularly participates in the meetings of the NATO parliamentary assemblies as a Mediterranean partner.
- (Français) commémoration de la ” Journée Nationale du Moudjahid ”
- President Tebboune, Italian Prime Minister hold phone conversation
- President Tebboune receives Mauritanian Minister of Foreign Affairs
- President Tebboune receives Nigerian Petroleum Resources minister, Niger’s Energy minister
- Lamamra received by Syrian president