APS : Monday, 18 January 2016
ALGIERS- Algerian and French police services enjoy the best relations, said Monday in Algiers Director General of the French National Police Jean-Marc Falcone, following his discussions with National Police Chief General Major Abdelghani Hamel.
“My visit is part of the cooperation that we seek to enhance and develop. Our two countries and the two Police services enjoy the best relations ever in the world at all levels,” Falcone told the press, adding that this was his first visit to Algeria.
He said that the French Embassy in Algeria as well as its internal security attaché are working to strengthen this cooperation and “to maintain the trust, which is very important between our two countries and our two institutions.”
Falcone also expressed satisfaction following his discussions with Hamel, adding that it was an opportunity for the two sides to examine various issues relating to cooperation between the two Police services.
“I would like to thank Hamel for his open-mindedness and his analysis, which allowed us to work more concretely and strengthen our relations,” said Falcone.
For his part, the National Police Chief said that during this working visit, the two sides discussed several issues and exchanged experience and expertise with a view to enhancing their cooperation up to a higher level.”
- Minister Attaf receives ANC Secretary General
- Denial by the general directorate of Communication, Information and Documentation-Mali
- Minister Attaf receives President of AfCHPR
- Holding of the 1st session of Algerian-Azerbaijani political consultations
- Minister ATTAF receives the Special Representative of the Secretary-General and Head of the United Nations Mission in Libya