APS : Sunday, 30 October 2016
ALGIERS- The Algerian Constitution, revised in 2016, has been published in the Constitutions of the Countries of the World, published by the British prestigious university of Oxford.
The Algerian fundamental law entered, in October 2016, in the restricted circle of the Constitutions of African and Arab countries by the Oxford University Press.
The fact is particularly more notable, said the experts, that its publication by the University of Oxford occurs only few months after its adoption by the Parliament (last February).
The Algerian Constitution, translated into English by the services of Oxford University Press, is accompanied by annotations, at the bottom of every page, written by specialists to facilitate the understanding of its provisions by the readers.
- Celebration of National Remembrance Day – May 08, 1945
- (Français) اعلان هـــام للصحفيين البلغار
- (Français) Journée mondiale du travail: Message du président de la République aux travailleurs algériens
- Blinken commends Algeria’s role in promoting stability in Sahel, Libya
- Boukadoum holds phone talks with American counterpart