APS : Sunday, 17 July 2016
ALGIERS- Algeria, which rejects any unconstitutional change of government, has welcomed Sunday the return to normal functioning of institutions in Turkey, said the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in a communiqué.
“While regretting the loss of human lives during the recent events, Algeria is convinced that the brotherly people and friendly government of Turkey are, in their wisdom, capable to overcome these difficult moments,” added the communiqué.
“Algeria, which shares historical relations with Turkey, intends to continue building of a mutually beneficial partnership in various fields with the sister country,” said the Ministry’s communiqué.
- Lamamra, Jerandi discuss epidemiological situation in phone conversation
- Lamamra-Di Maio phone talks on key partnership-related events
- Algeria-China: Timetable for implementation of bilateral priority agreements
- Algeria-China: Convergence of views on many international issues
- President Tebboune receives Chinese Foreign Minister