APS : Saturday, 06 February 2021
ALGIERS – Algeria on Saturday welcomed the “progress made in the UN-led Libyan Political Dialogue and the formation of a Temporary Executive Authority,” expressing its “entire readiness to work with the Authority to achieving
security, stability and the aspirations of brotherly Libyan people,” said a communiqué from the Foreign Ministry.
Algeria also expressed the wish to see “this positive step contribute to establishing unity and tightening the Libyan ranks in anticipation of the important elections set to be held later this year,” said the source.
While reiterating its “constant solidarity with the brotherly Libyan people and its rejection of any form of interference in the Libyan internal affairs”, Algeria affirmed, according to the same source, “its permanent support for peaceful efforts aimed at the establishment of peace and stability in this brother country, following an inclusive approach guaranteeing the sovereignty of Libya, its independence and its territorial unity.”
- (Français) Décès de Abdallah Lahbib Bilal: Tebboune présente ses condoléances à son homologue sahraoui
- President Tebboune, Kais Saied hold phone talks
- Ramatane Lamamra received by Egypt’s President Abdel Fattah El-Sisi
- (Français) Les perspectives de renforcer les relations algéro-égyptiennes évoquées
- Lamamra arrives in Cairo as special envoy of President Tebboune