APS : Sunday, 03 July 2016
ALGIERS- Algeria has condemned Sunday the two terrorist attacks in the Iraqi capital Baghdad during the night of Saturday to Sunday, and expressed its solidarity with the people and government of Iraq in their war against terrorism.
“The two bloody attacks in the Iraqi capital Baghdad are hideous terrorist acts that we vigorously condemn. It is another ink in the chain of the bloody terrorist acts targeting children of Iraqi brother people,” the spokesperson for the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Abdelaziz Benali Cherif told APS.
“Through these bloody attacks against innocent people during the holy month of fasting Ramadan, terrorists have reached an unprecedented degree of Barbarity,” added the Foreign Ministry’s spokesperson.
“Following this painful ordeal, we offer our condolences to the families of the victims and we express our solidarity with the Iraqi brother people and government in their war against terrorism,” he said.
“Algeria, which suffered from the throes of terrorism, is committed to supporting and assisting its brothers who continue to suffer from this scourge, which is threatening the cohesion of societies and the security and stability of peoples and countries,” added Benali Cherif.
- President de la République holds talks in New York with his Turkish counterpart
- President Tebboune calls for new world order ensuring equality, cooperation among nations
- President of the Republic highlights Algeria’s achievements
- Non-permanent membership in Security Council: President Tebboune emphasizes Algeria’s awareness of responsibility incumbent upon it
- President de la République holds talks in New York with his Iranian counterpart