APS : Monday, 07 March 2016
ALGIERS- Algeria condemned Monday the terrorist attack in the Tunisian town of Ben Guerdane and greeted “the courageous response” of the Tunisian security forces.
“We vigorously condemn the terrorist attack, perpetrated today, against the town of Ben Guerdane, in Tunisia. While greeting the courageous and determined response of the Tunisian security forces, we assure our Tunisian brother government and people of our full solidarity,” the spokesman of the ministry of Foreign Affairs, Abdelaziz Benali Cherif, said in a statement to APS.
“We reiterated our rejection of terrorism, under all its forms, and call all regional and international players to further enhance their cooperation and combine efforts so that defeating terrorism everywhere becomes a common strategic goal.”
- Algeria-China: Timetable for implementation of bilateral priority agreements
- Algeria-China: Convergence of views on many international issues
- President Tebboune receives Chinese Foreign Minister
- Lamamra calls for strengthening Algeria’s role to achieve peace
- Lamamra, Jordanian counterpart hold phone conversation on situation in Arab region