APS : Monday, 07 March 2016
ALGIERS- Algeria condemned Monday the terrorist attack in the Tunisian town of Ben Guerdane and greeted “the courageous response” of the Tunisian security forces.
“We vigorously condemn the terrorist attack, perpetrated today, against the town of Ben Guerdane, in Tunisia. While greeting the courageous and determined response of the Tunisian security forces, we assure our Tunisian brother government and people of our full solidarity,” the spokesman of the ministry of Foreign Affairs, Abdelaziz Benali Cherif, said in a statement to APS.
“We reiterated our rejection of terrorism, under all its forms, and call all regional and international players to further enhance their cooperation and combine efforts so that defeating terrorism everywhere becomes a common strategic goal.”
- Algeria, Mauritania reaffirm determination to strengthen bilateral cooperation
- UN: Algeria calls for promotion of peace, stability worldwide
- Lamamra received by Mauritanian President
- Lamamra received by Niger’s Prime Minister Mahamadou Ouhoumoudou in Niamey
- Lamamra received in Niamey by President Mohamed Bazoum