APS : Tuesday, 30 March 2021
ALGIERS- Algeria has vigorously condemned the series of attacks committed, in the last few days, in the district of Palma, the province of Cabo Delgado, in the north of Mozambique, underlining “its solidarity with the Mozambican
government in its fight against the terrorist threat, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs said Tuesday in a statement.
“Algeria vigorously condemns the series of attacks perpetrated in the last few days in the district of Palma in the province of Cabo Delgado, in the north of Mozambique, leaving several deaths among the civilian population,” said the source.
“In these painful circumstances, Algeria extends its deep condolences to the grief-stricken families, reiterates its full solidarity with the Mozambican government, and is convinced that the brotherly people of Mozambique, forged by the experiences and ordeals it has experiences will be able to face, in unity and stability, the huge challenges imposed by this international scourge,” concluded the source.
Several dozens of people lost their lives in a series of terrorist attacks perpetrated since Wednesday in Palma, in the north of Mozambique, according to the Mozambican government.
- (Français) Décès de Abdallah Lahbib Bilal: Tebboune présente ses condoléances à son homologue sahraoui
- President Tebboune, Kais Saied hold phone talks
- Ramatane Lamamra received by Egypt’s President Abdel Fattah El-Sisi
- (Français) Les perspectives de renforcer les relations algéro-égyptiennes évoquées
- Lamamra arrives in Cairo as special envoy of President Tebboune