APS : Tuesday, 30 March 2021
ALGIERS- Algeria has vigorously condemned the series of attacks committed, in the last few days, in the district of Palma, the province of Cabo Delgado, in the north of Mozambique, underlining “its solidarity with the Mozambican
government in its fight against the terrorist threat, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs said Tuesday in a statement.
“Algeria vigorously condemns the series of attacks perpetrated in the last few days in the district of Palma in the province of Cabo Delgado, in the north of Mozambique, leaving several deaths among the civilian population,” said the source.
“In these painful circumstances, Algeria extends its deep condolences to the grief-stricken families, reiterates its full solidarity with the Mozambican government, and is convinced that the brotherly people of Mozambique, forged by the experiences and ordeals it has experiences will be able to face, in unity and stability, the huge challenges imposed by this international scourge,” concluded the source.
Several dozens of people lost their lives in a series of terrorist attacks perpetrated since Wednesday in Palma, in the north of Mozambique, according to the Mozambican government.
- Celebration of Africa Day “Saturday, May 21, 2022″
- President Tebboune arrives in Ankara
- Assigned by President Tebboune, PM extends condolences to family of late Sheikh Khalifa
- President Tebboune congratulates new UAE president
- (Français) Visite d’Etat du président Tebboune en Turquie: consolider des relations entre les deux pays frères