APS : Saturday, 17 December 2016
ALGIERS- Algeria has vigorously condemned, through the spokesperson for the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Abdelaziz Benali Cherif, the terrorist attack against a detachment of Burkina Faso’s Army.
“We vigorously condemn the despicable terrorist attack perpetrated Friday against a detachment of Burkina Faso’s Army in Nassoumbou, Burkina Faso,” Benali Cherif told APS Saturday.
“We offer our condolences to the families of the soldiers killed in this attack and we express our deep sympathy and our solidarity with the people and the government of Burkina Faso,” added the spokesperson, hailing “the sacrifices made by the peoples of the region and their security forces.”
He underlined that the “escalation of terrorist attacks in the region would not undermine the determination of Burkina Faso and its neighbouring countries to continue the fight against the scourge of terrorism, which has no future in our African continent.”
- (Français) اعلان هـــام للصحفيين البلغار
- (Français) Journée mondiale du travail: Message du président de la République aux travailleurs algériens
- Blinken commends Algeria’s role in promoting stability in Sahel, Libya
- Boukadoum holds phone talks with American counterpart
- (العربية) اعلان هـــام للصحفيين البلغار