APS : Thursday, 21 January 2021
ALGIERS- Algeria has vigorously condemned on Thursday the double attack that targeted a busy market in the Iraqi capital Baghdad, leaving several dead and dozens injured, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs
said in a communiqué.
“Algeria vigorously condemns the double attack that targeted on 21 January 2021 a working-class market in Baghdad, leaving several dead and dozens injured among the defenseless Iraqi people,” said the source.
“Following this vile terrorist act, Algeria expresses its solidarity with the brother Iraq and reiterates its support in its war against terrorism, extremism and any attempt aimed at undermining its stability and security,” added the source.
“Algeria extends its sincere condolences to the families of victims, wishing a speedy recovery to the injured, reiterating its firm position rejecting terrorism in all its forms and calls to combine all the international and regional efforts to end this scourge,” concluded the source.
- Algeria “strongly” condemns terrorist attack in Burkina Faso
- Algeria steps up fight against illegal fishing, says FAO
- President Tebboune receives Head of Libyan Government of National Unity
- Libya’s al-Mangouche welcomes Algeria’s “unrelenting efforts” to protecting Libya’s sovereignty
- Algeria stands in “full” solidarity with Libyan people, asserts Boukadoum