APS : Thursday, 21 January 2021
ALGIERS- Algeria has vigorously condemned on Thursday the double attack that targeted a busy market in the Iraqi capital Baghdad, leaving several dead and dozens injured, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs
said in a communiqué.
“Algeria vigorously condemns the double attack that targeted on 21 January 2021 a working-class market in Baghdad, leaving several dead and dozens injured among the defenseless Iraqi people,” said the source.
“Following this vile terrorist act, Algeria expresses its solidarity with the brother Iraq and reiterates its support in its war against terrorism, extremism and any attempt aimed at undermining its stability and security,” added the source.
“Algeria extends its sincere condolences to the families of victims, wishing a speedy recovery to the injured, reiterating its firm position rejecting terrorism in all its forms and calls to combine all the international and regional efforts to end this scourge,” concluded the source.
- (العربية) 5 جويلية الذكرى الستون لعيد الإستقلال تاريخ مجيد و عهد جديد
- President Tebboune kicks off Mediterranean Games 2022 in Oran
- Lamamra receives UNWTO Secretary General
- President Tebboune holds one-on-one meeting with Emir of the State of Qatar
- MG Oran 2022: Turkish Vice-President Fuat Oktay in Oran to attend opening ceremony