APS : Friday, 13 July 2018
ALGIERS- Foreign Minister Abdelkader Messahel handed over to Nguyễn Xuân Phúc, Vietnam’s Prime Minister a message from President of the Republic Abdelaziz Bouteflika, to President of the Socialist Republic of Vietnam,
Trần Đại Quang, said Friday a communiqué from the Foreign Ministry.
Algeria and Vietnam “are linked by historical relations of friendship and solidarity which date back to both countries’ fight for independence. The Foreign Minister’s official visit to Vietnam aims at consolidating these relations. Last year, the two countries celebrated the 55th anniversary of the establishment of the diplomatic relations,” said the same source.
- (العربية) 5 جويلية الذكرى الستون لعيد الإستقلال تاريخ مجيد و عهد جديد
- President Tebboune kicks off Mediterranean Games 2022 in Oran
- Lamamra receives UNWTO Secretary General
- President Tebboune holds one-on-one meeting with Emir of the State of Qatar
- MG Oran 2022: Turkish Vice-President Fuat Oktay in Oran to attend opening ceremony