APS : Friday, 13 July 2018
ALGIERS- Foreign Minister Abdelkader Messahel handed over to Nguyễn Xuân Phúc, Vietnam’s Prime Minister a message from President of the Republic Abdelaziz Bouteflika, to President of the Socialist Republic of Vietnam,
Trần Đại Quang, said Friday a communiqué from the Foreign Ministry.
Algeria and Vietnam “are linked by historical relations of friendship and solidarity which date back to both countries’ fight for independence. The Foreign Minister’s official visit to Vietnam aims at consolidating these relations. Last year, the two countries celebrated the 55th anniversary of the establishment of the diplomatic relations,” said the same source.
- Algeria willing to support Libya in resolving some issues, says President Tebboune
- Lamamra starts working visit to Ethiopia
- President Tebboune grants audience to President of Libya’s Presidential Council
- Lamamra received by President Sahle-Work Zewde of Ethiopia
- Lamamra received by Tunisian President, Kais Saied