Algeria-US: Security common challenges require unified and comprehensive action
APS : MONDAY 12 FEBRUARY 2018
ALGIERS- The security common challenges of Algeria and the United States of America required a “unified and comprehensive action to counter crime in all its forms,”
at both regional and international levels, General Manager of the National Police, Major General Abdelghani Hamel said on Sunday in Algiers, as quoted by a national police directorate’s release.
During his meeting with Acting Principal Deputy Coordinator for Counterterrorism at the US Department of State Alina Romanowski, who was accompanied by Political Adviser for North Africa Yaniv Parzilay, Hamel said that the security common challenges require “the development of cooperation fields and exchange of experiences,” said the source.
As for her, Alina Romanowski “hailed the professionalism of the Algerian police and its leading role at the regional and international levels, stressing the importance of strengthening cooperation between police in both countries in line with developments in fight against crime,” the statement added.
At the meeting, the two officials spoke about the “privileged relations” between the two countries and how to consolidate them, the source concluded
- (Français) RAMADAN MUBAREK
- (Français) Le ministre de l’Intérieur Ivan Demerdjiev a tenu une réunion de travail avec S.E. Mme Baya Bensmail, Ambassadeure d’Algérie en Bulgarie
- (العربية) الذكرى ال 61 ليوم النصر
- (Français) Les échanges commerciaux entre la Bulgarie et l’Algérie ont augmenté
- (Français) Le Conseil de la nation prend part au Portugal à l’Assemblée parlementaire de l’Union pour la Méditerranée