APS : Friday, 09 September 2016
ALGIERS-Minister of Justice Tayeb Louh and Assistant Secretary of State for Democracy, Human Rights and Labor Tom Malinowski stressed Thursday in Algiers that consolidation of democracy and the protection of human rights are the cornerstone of the fight against terrorism and extremism.
In a statement to the press following a meeting with the US official, Louh said that “Algeria and the United Nations share many views on issues relating to the fight against terrorism, which is reliant on the rule of law and justice, as well as strengthening the protection of human rights.”
- (Français) Forum sur la contribution de la Femme Algérienne dans le développement de l’économie
- Commemorating National Migration Day
- Benabderrahmane receives Saudi Foreign Minister in Belgrade
- Algeria’s tree in Belgrade: Tribute to Algiers’ role in supporting NAM
- Serbian president highlights Algeria’s historical role in NAM’s creation