APS : Friday, 09 September 2016
ALGIERS-Minister of Justice Tayeb Louh and Assistant Secretary of State for Democracy, Human Rights and Labor Tom Malinowski stressed Thursday in Algiers that consolidation of democracy and the protection of human rights are the cornerstone of the fight against terrorism and extremism.
In a statement to the press following a meeting with the US official, Louh said that “Algeria and the United Nations share many views on issues relating to the fight against terrorism, which is reliant on the rule of law and justice, as well as strengthening the protection of human rights.”
- Algeria willing to support Libya in resolving some issues, says President Tebboune
- Lamamra starts working visit to Ethiopia
- President Tebboune grants audience to President of Libya’s Presidential Council
- Lamamra received by President Sahle-Work Zewde of Ethiopia
- Lamamra received by Tunisian President, Kais Saied