APS : MONDAY 13 NOVEMBER 2017
ALGIERS- Algeria and the United Kingdom signed Monday, in Algiers, a cooperation agreement to improve the teaching of English and the training of teachers in this field.
The agreement was signed by Minister of National Education Nouria Benghabrit and the ambassador of the United Kingdom to Algeria Andrew Noble.
Benghebrit said in a statement to the press that the agreement “aims at improving the teaching didactics of English, the training of teachers, the governance, distance learning and education research.”
Noble said that he held several meetings with the National Education Minister with the aim of improving the teaching of English in Algeria through the training of inspectors and teachers,” adding that the signed agreement “will offer a new cooperation framework in the field of education.”
- Benabderrahmane represents President Tebboune in 17th AU Extraordinary Summit on Industrialization
- Algeria vigorously condemns terrorist attack on Chad security forces
- Algeria partakes in 28th International Travel Show in Poland
- (Français) Réunion préparatoire du Sommet extraordinaire de l’UA sur l’industrialisation : Lamamra met en avant l’expérience de l’Algérie
- Holding of 7th session of political consultations between Algeria, Argentina