APS : MONDAY 13 NOVEMBER 2017
ALGIERS- Algeria and the United Kingdom signed Monday, in Algiers, a cooperation agreement to improve the teaching of English and the training of teachers in this field.
The agreement was signed by Minister of National Education Nouria Benghabrit and the ambassador of the United Kingdom to Algeria Andrew Noble.
Benghebrit said in a statement to the press that the agreement “aims at improving the teaching didactics of English, the training of teachers, the governance, distance learning and education research.”
Noble said that he held several meetings with the National Education Minister with the aim of improving the teaching of English in Algeria through the training of inspectors and teachers,” adding that the signed agreement “will offer a new cooperation framework in the field of education.”
- Algeria willing to support Libya in resolving some issues, says President Tebboune
- Lamamra starts working visit to Ethiopia
- President Tebboune grants audience to President of Libya’s Presidential Council
- Lamamra received by President Sahle-Work Zewde of Ethiopia
- Lamamra received by Tunisian President, Kais Saied