APS : Monday, 04 April 2016
ALGIERS- The Speaker of the People’s National Assembly (Lower House of Parliament ) Mohamed Larbi Ould Khelifa affirmed Monday that the Algerian-Tunisian cooperation in terms of fighting terrorism “needs more coordination between the two sides,”
said a communiqué of the People’s National Assembly.
“The cooperation in terms of fight against terrorism which is a common challenge, requires more coordination between the two sides,” said Ould Khelifa in his talks with the Speaker of the Tunisian People’s Representatives Assembly (ARP) Mohamed Ennaceur, on official visit to Algeria.
Ould Khelifa reviewed “the experience of Algeria which defeated this scourge and managed to regain its place among the nations, thanks to the perceptiveness of President of the Republic Abdelaziz Bouteflika,” added the communiqué.
While broaching the situation in the region, Ould Khelifa emphasized “the role of Algeria which sponsored the dialogue between the Malian belligerent,” affirming that Algeria “knows that dialogue is the best solution to disagreements and that foreign interference will only increase tensions.”
- Lamamra, Jerandi discuss epidemiological situation in phone conversation
- Lamamra-Di Maio phone talks on key partnership-related events
- Algeria-China: Timetable for implementation of bilateral priority agreements
- Algeria-China: Convergence of views on many international issues
- President Tebboune receives Chinese Foreign Minister