APS : Wednesday, 11 January 2017
ALGIERS-Ambassador of the Republic of Indonesia Safira Machrusah stressed Wednesday in Algiers that Algeria, her country’s greatest economic partner in the region, tops the cooperation priorities of Indonesia with African countries for the current the year.
Following a courtesy visit to Speaker of the People’s National Assembly (Lower House of Parliament), Mohamed Larbi Ould Khelifa, Indonesia’s ambassador to Algeria expressed her country’s willingness to foster cooperation relations between Algeria and Indonesia, said the Assembly in a communiqué.
For his part, Ould Khelifa said he was satisfied with the “good” level of political relations and confident of the same progress in economic cooperation as both countries, liked by a common history, have assets that allow them achieve this goal.
Parliamentary relations have been strengthen in recent years, argued Ould Khelifa, adding that several meetings between senior officials or MPs of the two friendship groups have led to positive results.
Both parties seized the opportunity of this visit to broach some international issues, particularly the situation in Libya, Palestine and Western Sahara, and discussed the means to prevail the ideals of moderate Islam that rejects terrorism and violence, said the source.
- Celebration of National Remembrance Day – May 08, 1945
- (Français) اعلان هـــام للصحفيين البلغار
- (Français) Journée mondiale du travail: Message du président de la République aux travailleurs algériens
- Blinken commends Algeria’s role in promoting stability in Sahel, Libya
- Boukadoum holds phone talks with American counterpart