APS : Saturday, 21 January 2017
CAIRO (Egypt)- The ministers of Foreign Affairs of Libya’s neighbouring countries agreed, Saturday in the Egyptian capital, Cairo, to hold their next meeting in Algiers.
In the final statement of the 10th ministerial meeting of Libya’s neighbouring countries, held Saturday in Cairo with the participation of Minister of Maghreb Affairs, African Union and Arab League Abdelkader Messahel, the Foreign ministers hailed “Algeria’s efforts and initiatives to bridging views between Libyan parties for the political resolution of the conflict, as part of the United Nations political process, and through the inter-Libyan dialogue and national reconciliation.”
In his address during the meeting, Tunisia’s Minister of Foreign Affairs Khemaies Jhinaoui commended the efforts of President of the Republic Abdelaziz Bouteflika for the resolution of the Libyan crisis.
- (Français) Le Président Tebboune adresse un message écrit à l’Emir de l’Etat du Qatar
- (Français) Algérie-Italie : de nouveaux acquis dans le processus de renforcement des relations stratégiques
- (Français) Le Président Tebboune souligne la convergence des vues entre l’Algérie et l’Italie autour des questions régionales
- (Français) Giorgia Meloni: l’Algérie, partenaire important et fiable de l’Italie
- President Tebboune: Algeria intends to strengthen its strategic partnership with Italy