APS : Friday, 21 April 2017
TRIPOLI (Libya)- Algeria is to host the 11th meeting of Libya’s neighbouring countries as part sustained efforts to reach a political solution to the Libyan crisis, diplomatic sources said Friday.
Algeria will host, next May, the 11th session of the mechanism of Libya’s neighbouring countries, as part of the efforts to support the political solution through an inter-Libyan dialogue inside Libya.
In May 2014, Algeria hosted the first meeting of the mechanism, on the sidelines of a ministerial conference of the Non-Aligned Movement (NAM).
During the meeting, Algeria stressed the need to “opt for the political solution, the only way to ensure Libya’s unity and sovereignty as well as the cohesion of its people.”
Algeria deems it necessary to “fight terrorism, which has become a real threat to the future of that country, and to put Libya’s high interests above any other consideration.”
- (Français) RAMADAN MUBAREK
- (Français) Le ministre de l’Intérieur Ivan Demerdjiev a tenu une réunion de travail avec S.E. Mme Baya Bensmail, Ambassadeure d’Algérie en Bulgarie
- (العربية) الذكرى ال 61 ليوم النصر
- (Français) Les échanges commerciaux entre la Bulgarie et l’Algérie ont augmenté
- (Français) Le Conseil de la nation prend part au Portugal à l’Assemblée parlementaire de l’Union pour la Méditerranée