APS : Wednesday, 31 March 2021
ALGIERS- Foreign Minister Sabri Boukadoum reaffirmed Tuesday during a telephone conversation with his counterpart of the Libyan Government of National Unity, Nadjla al-Mangouche,
Algeria’s support to the new Libyan authorities in their efforts to unify the institutions and organize the elections.
“Reaffirming Algeria’s support to the new Libyan authorities in their efforts to unify institutions and organize elections, was the focus of the telephone conversation I had this Tuesday with my
Libyan counterpart, Najla al-Mangouche, in addition to our common determination to give greater momentum to cooperation between our two brotherly peoples in various fields,” wrote Boukadoum on his Twitter account.
The new Libyan Government of National Unity is leading a transitional stage that will end with the holding of presidential and parliamentary elections on December 24.
The new executive has set 12 objectives during the transition period. These include “ensuring sovereignty throughout Libya, evacuating mercenaries and foreign forces from the country, securing the borders, improving the daily lives of Libyans and establishing national reconciliation.
- (Français) Décès de Abdallah Lahbib Bilal: Tebboune présente ses condoléances à son homologue sahraoui
- President Tebboune, Kais Saied hold phone talks
- Ramatane Lamamra received by Egypt’s President Abdel Fattah El-Sisi
- (Français) Les perspectives de renforcer les relations algéro-égyptiennes évoquées
- Lamamra arrives in Cairo as special envoy of President Tebboune