APS : WEDNESDAY 22 JANUARY 2020
ALGIERS- Algeria has strongly condemned the terrorist attacks Monday on two localities of the province of Sanmatenga in the North of Burkina Faso, leaving several dead among the civilians and important material damage.
“We strongly condemn the terrorist attacks that targeted Monday 20 January 2020 two localities in the province of Sanmatenga in the North of Burkina Faso, leaving several dead and injured among the civilians and important material damage,” said spokesman of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs Abdelaziz Benali-Cherif.
Benali-Cherif said that “the blind and hateful fierceness of obscurantist terrorist hordes towards the defenseless civilian populations reflects the despair of the terrorist undertaking and its godfathers.”
“We remain convinced that the brotherly government and people of Burkina Faso will mobilize the necessary means to fight resolutely and efficiently against this scourge strange to our societies and to the values of our faith,” he stressed.
“We extend our sincere condolences to the families of the victims of these criminal acts and assure Burkina Faso’s government and people of our full solidarity in this painful ordeal,” underlined Benali Cherif.
- Hold of the eleventh session of the Algerian-French political consultations
- Signing a cooperation agreement and exchange of information and data with the Ministry of Finance
- وزارة التكوين المهني تفتح مجال التكوين لفائدة أفراد الجالية الجزائرية المقيمة بالخارج
- Despite US veto, Algeria determined to make Palestine’s voice heard within Security Council
- Gaza ceasefire: Security Council fails to bring Algeria’s efforts to fruition