APS : Sunday, 29 November 2015
ALGIERS – Algeria has strongly condemned the terrorist attack committed on Saturday against a camp of the United Nations Multidimensional Integrated Stabilization Mission in Mali (MINUSMA) in Kidal (north of Mali), having killed three people.
“We strongly condemn the terrorist attack on a MINUSMA camp in Kidal,” spokesman of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Abdelaziz Benali Cherif told APS.
“We offer our sincere condolences to the families of the victims, to their respective Governments and officials of the Minusma. We express our solidarity with the government and the brother people of Mali,” added Benali Cherif.
“While reiterating our commitment to continue with Malian brothers and all regional and international players, the implementation of the Accord of Peace and Reconciliation in Mali, we remain convinced that blind terrorism will not decrease the determination of the Malian people to remain united and to persevere on the path of peace, stability and national reconciliation, “said the spokesman.
- (Français) Forum sur la contribution de la Femme Algérienne dans le développement de l’économie
- Commemorating National Migration Day
- Benabderrahmane receives Saudi Foreign Minister in Belgrade
- Algeria’s tree in Belgrade: Tribute to Algiers’ role in supporting NAM
- Serbian president highlights Algeria’s historical role in NAM’s creation