APS : Friday, 07 October 2016
ALGIERS- Algeria has “strongly” condemned the terrorist attack perpetrated Thursday on a camp of Malian refugees in Tazalit in Niger, expressing its solidarity with this “brotherly” country and its government.
“We strongly condemn the terrorist attack perpetrated yesterday (Thursday) on a camp of Malian refugees in Tazalit in Niger,” said the spokesman of the Foreign Affairs Ministry Abdelaziz Benali Cherif, in a statement Friday to APS.
“We extend our condolences to the families of Niger’s soldiers who fell in this cowardly attack and express our solidarity with the brotherly people of Niger and their government,” he said.
“We reiterate our support to Niger and its fight against terrorism and call for the continuation and intensification of efforts of all the countries of the region to overcome this scourge which threatens peace and security in our Sahel-Saharan region and delays its development,” added the spokesman.
- Lamamra, Jerandi discuss epidemiological situation in phone conversation
- Lamamra-Di Maio phone talks on key partnership-related events
- Algeria-China: Timetable for implementation of bilateral priority agreements
- Algeria-China: Convergence of views on many international issues
- President Tebboune receives Chinese Foreign Minister