APS : Friday, 07 October 2016
ALGIERS- Algeria has “strongly” condemned the terrorist attack perpetrated Thursday on a camp of Malian refugees in Tazalit in Niger, expressing its solidarity with this “brotherly” country and its government.
“We strongly condemn the terrorist attack perpetrated yesterday (Thursday) on a camp of Malian refugees in Tazalit in Niger,” said the spokesman of the Foreign Affairs Ministry Abdelaziz Benali Cherif, in a statement Friday to APS.
“We extend our condolences to the families of Niger’s soldiers who fell in this cowardly attack and express our solidarity with the brotherly people of Niger and their government,” he said.
“We reiterate our support to Niger and its fight against terrorism and call for the continuation and intensification of efforts of all the countries of the region to overcome this scourge which threatens peace and security in our Sahel-Saharan region and delays its development,” added the spokesman.
- (Français) اعلان هـــام للصحفيين البلغار
- (Français) Journée mondiale du travail: Message du président de la République aux travailleurs algériens
- Blinken commends Algeria’s role in promoting stability in Sahel, Libya
- Boukadoum holds phone talks with American counterpart
- (العربية) اعلان هـــام للصحفيين البلغار