Algeria “strongly” condemns terrorist attack on refugee camp in Niger
APS : Friday, 07 October 2016
ALGIERS- Algeria has “strongly” condemned the terrorist attack perpetrated Thursday on a camp of Malian refugees in Tazalit in Niger, expressing its solidarity with this “brotherly” country and its government.
“We strongly condemn the terrorist attack perpetrated yesterday (Thursday) on a camp of Malian refugees in Tazalit in Niger,” said the spokesman of the Foreign Affairs Ministry Abdelaziz Benali Cherif, in a statement Friday to APS.
“We extend our condolences to the families of Niger’s soldiers who fell in this cowardly attack and express our solidarity with the brotherly people of Niger and their government,” he said.
“We reiterate our support to Niger and its fight against terrorism and call for the continuation and intensification of efforts of all the countries of the region to overcome this scourge which threatens peace and security in our Sahel-Saharan region and delays its development,” added the spokesman.
- (Français) RAMADAN MUBAREK
- (العربية) الذكرى ال 61 ليوم النصر
- (Français) Les échanges commerciaux entre la Bulgarie et l’Algérie ont augmenté
- (Français) Le Conseil de la nation prend part au Portugal à l’Assemblée parlementaire de l’Union pour la Méditerranée
- Fire at fuel depot in Jakarta: Algeria offers condolences to Republic of Indonesia