APS : Friday, 07 October 2016
ALGIERS- Algeria has “strongly” condemned the terrorist attack perpetrated Thursday on a camp of Malian refugees in Tazalit in Niger, expressing its solidarity with this “brotherly” country and its government.
“We strongly condemn the terrorist attack perpetrated yesterday (Thursday) on a camp of Malian refugees in Tazalit in Niger,” said the spokesman of the Foreign Affairs Ministry Abdelaziz Benali Cherif, in a statement Friday to APS.
“We extend our condolences to the families of Niger’s soldiers who fell in this cowardly attack and express our solidarity with the brotherly people of Niger and their government,” he said.
“We reiterate our support to Niger and its fight against terrorism and call for the continuation and intensification of efforts of all the countries of the region to overcome this scourge which threatens peace and security in our Sahel-Saharan region and delays its development,” added the spokesman.
- (العربية) 5 جويلية الذكرى الستون لعيد الإستقلال تاريخ مجيد و عهد جديد
- President Tebboune kicks off Mediterranean Games 2022 in Oran
- Lamamra receives UNWTO Secretary General
- President Tebboune holds one-on-one meeting with Emir of the State of Qatar
- MG Oran 2022: Turkish Vice-President Fuat Oktay in Oran to attend opening ceremony