APS : MONDAY 11 SEPTEMBER 2017
ALGIERS- Algeria has strongly condemned, through the spokesman of the ministry of Foreign Affairs, Abdelaziz Benali Cherif, the terrorist attack that targeted Monday a convoy of Egyptian security forces in the north of Sinai.
“We strongly condemn the bloody terrorist attack which has targeted today an Egyptian security forces convoy in the town of Bir al-Abed, in the north of Sinai, making many victims among the Egyptian security forces,” the spokesman of the ministry of Foreign Affairs told APS.
“We offer our sincere condolences to the families of the victims and assure the Egyptian government and people of our solidarity and support in the fight against terrorism, which is stranger to our religion, our values and our traditions.”
Algeria, which has suffered of terrorism, “knows that no concession is acceptable in the fight against this scourge,” Benali Cherif said, adding that “through its people and institutions, Egypt is able to face terrorism.”
- President Tebboune arrives in Ankara
- Assigned by President Tebboune, PM extends condolences to family of late Sheikh Khalifa
- President Tebboune congratulates new UAE president
- (Français) Visite d’Etat du président Tebboune en Turquie: consolider des relations entre les deux pays frères
- Algeria strongly condemns Terrorist attack in Togo