APS : Sunday, 06 September 2020
ALGIERS-Algeria strongly condemned Sunday’s terrorist attack that targeted a National Guard patrol in the city of Sousse, expressing “its deep solidarity with Tunisia” to fight against the threat of terrorism, said Sunday the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in a statement.
“Algeria strongly condemns the terrorist attack that targeted, on Sunday in the city of Sousse, a National Guard patrol (gendarmerie) killing and wounding one person,” the Foreign Ministry said in a statement.
“Algeria extends its deepest condolences to the family of the martyr, wishing a speedy recovery to the injured officer,” the same source added.
“Algeria reiterates, on this occasion, its full solidarity with Tunisia, expressing its position alongside this brotherly country in the fight against the terrorist threat that could not undermine the determination of the Tunisian people and Government in maintaining security and stability in the country,” added the ministry.
Algeria affirms its determination to fight against terrorism and support international and regional efforts to eradicate this scourge, concluded the Foreign Affairs Ministry.
- Algeria willing to support Libya in resolving some issues, says President Tebboune
- Lamamra starts working visit to Ethiopia
- President Tebboune grants audience to President of Libya’s Presidential Council
- Lamamra received by President Sahle-Work Zewde of Ethiopia
- Lamamra received by Tunisian President, Kais Saied